Sonic Belt & Pulley Tension Meter
- Consistent, accurate tension readings every time
- Compact and light
- Easy to use
- LCD screen with black light
- Output readings measurable in hertz, pounds or newtons
- Improved frequency range from 10 – 5000 hertz
- 20 memory registers for belt constants
- Gates product number 7420-0507
This device works on any type of synchronous belt drive system, including V-belt drives.
Anyone can operate the Sonic Belt Tension Meter by inputting the belt width and length, and then holding the sensor near the belt to measure its vibration.
It can measure a frequency range of anywhere from 10-5000 hertz, and has 20 memory registers for belt constants. To make things simple, it has a clear LCD display screen with a black light.