The Pulley Partner can measure spans up to 6 ft. (1.9 m) or better with any size pulley, large or small. A laser line is projected from the Pulley Partner transmitter to the reflector mounted on the opposite pulley.
A reference line on the reflector indicates offset and vertical angle misalignment immediately. The laser line is then automatically reflected back to the transmitter’s reference line to show horizontal angle misalignment.
This ensures all major aspects of pulley misalignment are resolved. This pulley alignment tool is so easy to use, a single operator can perform the pulley alignment task in minutes with no training! Comes in its own durable carrying case.
Additional features and advantages of the KX-2550 Pulley Partner pulley alignment system include:
- Reduces vibration and belt noise.
- Prolongs belt and pulley life.
- Reduces down time and energy costs.
- FAST and EASY to use.
- Shows angular, parallel, and offset simultaneously.
- No training required.
- One-person operation.
- Built-in LED Flashlight.
- More accurate and efficient than any other pulley alignment tool or conventional method.
- Uses proven reflected laser beam technology.
- Used for shots up to 6 ft. (1.9 m) or better
For further information about the Pulley Partner, call Seiffert Industrial toll free today at 800-856-0129.