304 Pre-cut Stainless Steel Leveling Shims
Stainless steel shims can be useful in many industrial settings. They can adjust pulleys, doors or other machine components, ensuring proper positioning in a range of applications. Seiffert Industrial’s stainless steel shims are very effective as built to last for years of use on your projects.
The stainless steel alignment shims from Seiffert Industrial are extremely strong, and they can maintain their shape despite considerable pressure and wear.
The shims are specially designed to perform in an industrial setting, including specialized technical situations.
With pre-cut shims, you do not have to worry about any bumps or irregularities in the metal – each shim has been finished to ensure a smooth, burr-free fit to provide the most precise measurement and spacing.
You can carefully adjust your equipment with the many size shims available so everything runs as smoothly as possible.
Our pre-cut stainless steel shims are available in four sizes:
- Size A – 2×2 inches with a 5/8-inch slot
- Size B – 3×3 inches with a 13/1-inch slot
- Size C – 4×4 inches with a 1 1/4-inch slot
- Size D – 5×5 inches with a 1 5/8-inch slot
We also carry three pre-made shim kits to give you all the shims you need:
- Standard Kit:
- Includes 20 shims of all 13 different thicknesses and a metal carrying case
- Starter Kit:
- Includes 10 shims of all 13 different thicknesses and a metal carrying case
- Jobber Kit:
- Includes 20 shims of eight different thicknesses and a metal carrying case
We also have replacement packs available to expand your selection or replace lost, damaged or destroyed shims.
To learn more about our stainless steel alignment shims or to inquire about our new corrosion-resistant steel shims, call Seiffert Industrial today at 800-856-0129.