Our ConeMount bearing heaters heat a variety of bearing types.
It is extremely portable and is non-magnetizing in order to keep your bearings in top shape.
All ConeMount products come with a one-year warranty. These products have an aluminum cone, and they come with a 250F temperature indicator.
They are available in either 120V or 220/240V, and they include an 8-foot power cord.
Take advantage of our ConeMount bearing heater by getting in touch with the team at Seiffert Industrial!
Standard Bearing Heaters
- Light Duty ConeMount Bearing Heater, 3/8″ – 5 3/4″ (10 – 145 MM), 10″H X 10″W, 725 Watts
Model B – BH-02-B
- Light-to-Heavy Duty, 3/4″ – 5 3/4″ (20 – 145 MM), 10″H X 10″W, 725 Watts
Model B – BH-02-C
Automatic Bearing Heater
Temperature is monitored with thermostat preset at 250°/121° – When the inner race reaches 250°/121°, the unit and control light shut off
Model Super – BH-02-S
BENEFITS OF USING CONEMOUNT BEARING HEATERS
- Flexible – Each unit is designed to heat a wide range of bearings.
- Portable – Most units weight 7 lbs. or less so they can easily be moved close to the equipment being maintained.
- Non-Magnetizing – Electric current is not applied to the bearing. Resistance elements heat the unit, which in turn heats the bearing, preventing magnetization.
- Affordable – ConeMount units are priced economically for maintenance and repair operations.
- Easy to Use – Simply follow the short instruction guide. No complex manuals or training are necessary.
- Reliable – The simple design of ConeMount units promotes a long product life. Units are warranted for one year.
BEARING HEATER STANDARD FEATURES
- 250F temperature indicator crayon
- Aluminum cone for fast, even heat transfer
- Made in the USA and readily available from stock
- 8 ft. 3-wire power cord Safety guard
- Available in 120V or 220/240V
- One Year Warranty